Vertex Exchange Europe Tax Technology Conference to be Held in Amsterdam, 18-19 April
Register now to attend Europe’s leading tax technology conference
Vertex, Inc., the leading provider of tax technology solutions, is hosting its 10th annual Vertex Exchange Europe conference. The event will take place at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 18-19 April, and will offer informative sessions connecting tax trends, best practices and pragmatic technical perspectives.
This year’s sessions include:
- IOTA’s Miguel Silva Pinto speaking about the tax administration of the future and challenges and opportunities brought by new technology and digitalisation to tax administrations
- A case study on how companies are meeting compliance requirements, including near real-time reporting in Spain and Poland
- Information on how to manage the end-to-end tax lifecycle using determination, compliance, audit, tax data management and analytics technology
- Partnerships featuring information on how Vertex integrates with Oracle ERP Cloud and an SAP special interest group
- Plus, updates on U.S. Tax Reform and its impact on global businesses, SAFT-T digitalisation, VAT, GST and new technologies to help tackle compliance challenges
- Information on how emerging technologies such as blockchain and robotics can impact the tax function
The event will also provide attendees with an opportunity to network with peers, gain insight into Vertex tax technology during interactive demo sessions and speak to tax and technology experts to share knowledge and best practices.
Additional details about Vertex Exchange can be found here: http://www.vertexexchange.com/europe/sessions-speakers
Conference registration is complimentary for tax and IT professionals. Register now to hear expert insights on trends and technology to manage global tax compliance: http://ow.ly/edfI30annPX
Vertex, Inc. is a leading provider of tax technology and services, enabling companies of all sizes to realize the full strategic potential of the tax function by automating and integrating tax processes, while leveraging advanced and predictive analytics of tax data. Vertex provides cloud-based and on-premise solutions that can be tailored to specific industries for every major line of tax, including income, sales and consumer use, value added and payroll. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, and with offices worldwide, Vertex is a privately held company that employs over 900 professionals and serves companies across the globe.